slight accident damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slight accident damage

So the other day I was Parked up and a lorry decided to reverse into my car, was gutted,now I have fitted a new bonnet onto my car and I was just wondering if anyone had a slam panel I could buy as mine has been smashed in the crash?

Cheers

Don't want to sound like a broken record (I'm not on commission honest ) but have you tried Aidan at Partsworld, he's a member of the forum and might be able to get you the part ordered for less than it costs from the dealers

Call: 01246 268896
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Chris :bow:

I don't know the extent of the damage but I've uploaded some pictures of the front bumper and bonnet. If you want to PM me the number(s) you require a quote on i will see what i can do for you.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	DS3 front Bumper.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	356380
      Click image for larger version

Name:	DS3 Bonnet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	356381
      :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
      Partsworld-UK.com
      Email
      Call: 01246 268896
      We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
      *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

Hi Jaymo, give me a shout if you need any advice with the repair
        Sandall Car Care
        Email: Contact@sandallcarcare.co.uk
        Call: 0130 288 6049

Comment

Find the most recent Box.co.uk Markdown Codes and Vouchers that anyone could hope to find to use across a general party of top tech on ... Box Offers, eden perfumes Discount Code and Levels of progress. Vouchers and markdown codes. Official voucher and markdown codes for Vegetation Family. Look at the most recent Vegetation Family, truly. voucher codes and unequivocal thought here. View More. We don't for each situation offer markdown or voucher codes on any of our things, since we feel our costs are simply in a short period of time gigantically amazing.

Comment

Working...
          X