Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeauger View Post
    I know how you feel.
    From Dagenham myself and I know how bad it is for petty things like this.

Be carefully because they are more likely to do it again.
    if this is a shure thing then i would be getting some kind of surveillance camera set up
    gutted for you m8
    i had it done to my GTI at a block of flats (before surveillance camera's were put in flats) ALL panels = full respray
    http://www.ds3club.co.uk/attachment....4&d=1420569803
    :rolleyes: Too Good For Heaven & Too Bad For Hell :mad:

sigpic

Comment

Believe it or not, I've had beebee for 3 days now and by the 2nd day, someone has keyed it worse than yours... Will cost me over £400 to repair! Jealousy is a bitch but so is karma!

Comment

Originally posted by TyDS3 View Post
        Believe it or not, I've had beebee for 3 days now and by the 2nd day, someone has keyed it worse than yours... Will cost me over £400 to repair! Jealousy is a bitch but so is karma!
        Sorry to hear that Ty, some people are just complete idiots
        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

This thread is why I hate people and refuse to park near anyone unless I absolutely have to:

Sorry to hear about everyones misfortune, hopefully it won't cost too much to repair.
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
            This thread is why I hate people and refuse to park near anyone unless I absolutely have to:

Sorry to hear about everyones misfortune, hopefully it won't cost too much to repair.
            Lol it didnt look like that 20 mins later _
            DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
            Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
              Lol it didnt look like that 20 mins later _
              Haha, it was still surprisingly empty in that bit when I went back at the end of the day, looked like they crammed everyone in A, B & C with you lot
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by TyDS3 View Post
                Damn sorry for you Ty to hear this and for the OP. Some people have no respect for others property.

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                  Haha, it was still surprisingly empty in that bit when I went back at the end of the day, looked like they crammed everyone in A, B & C with you lot
                  In 10 months of ownership I have only needed/had to park between 2 cars in a car park twice ! I always look for the 'safest' parking space !

Comment

Originally posted by TypeDS3 View Post
                    In 10 months of ownership I have only needed/had to park between 2 cars in a car park twice ! I always look for the 'safest' parking space !
                    WTF trumps that - 3+ years in hers and I don't think she's ever parked next to another car unless it was a DS3!
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                    X