picked up a little dink :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picked up a little dink :(

Well as the title says i noticed a little dent on my drivers door which has damaged the paintwork ever so slightly paint must be wafer thin thats all i can say!
    anyway can anyone recommend a mobile repair company? have seen a few advertised but not sure how good they really are.
    Repair shop i think is out of the question as not had any recommendations of shops in my area.
    DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
    Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Gutting mate 😞 i also picked up a wee dent on the boot lid. Came out of tesco to see a trolly in contact with the rear of the car.

+1 to the paint being wafer thin

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
      Well as the title says i noticed a little dent on my drivers door which has damaged the paintwork ever so slightly paint must be wafer thin thats all i can say!
      anyway can anyone recommend a mobile repair company? have seen a few advertised but not sure how good they really are.
      Repair shop i think is out of the question as not had any recommendations of shops in my area.
      Any pictures Gaz?
      Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
      Take a pride in your ride
      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Thats a shame Gaz. I picked one up a couple year back on the door crease- it was opened it onto a square metal post
        Consulted "Dent magician" , but for a dent that was tiny they wanted about £100+
        Went to a local one man band, (Friday ad) and for £50 on a Sunday moring he did a blinding job. Couldnt see it
        Get a quote first- he asked me to email a photo to him for a quote
        Last edited by Chris_Blue; 29-03-2014, 14:30. Reason: friday ad
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Will get a pick up 2moro as working today
          DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
          Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

If it's broken the paint, I'd be pretty wary of using a mobile guy with your colour. Especially on a door- bumper corner scuffs are easy to blend, the middle of a door not so. I'd hunt for recommendations of shops near you, and if no luck, visit a few, have a chat, see if they can show examples of previous work, and just get a feel for them. Unfortunately, manufacturer and insurance approvals are not given on quality (although there are lots of very good approved garages), so don't let these sway your judgement.
            Sandall Car Care
            Email: Contact@sandallcarcare.co.uk
            Call: 0130 288 6049

Comment

Find the best battery group Discount Code and endpoints from the top UK retailers on the more impossible choice and on the web. Set aside cash today. 15% off your most beast approach utilizing the code NEW15. *Full showed things just, bars electricals and picked brands.

Comment

Working...
              X