Issue with Stereo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with Stereo...

I have a Dsport with the bluetooth Stereo...

Using HTC one and all connects up ok...

However, twice now after the call has finished (i think when the other end hangs up) the stereo beeps as normal but still displays the call as active...
    I cant then do anything!! Hang up does nothing... Turning off and on does nothing.. The only thing that brings it all back to life is if i turn off Bluetooth on the phone and turn it back on.
    I did this but then i couldnt skip tracks on the CD... I could fast forward but not skip????

Any ideas?

My previous DS3 used to do this - And it would freeze if I tried a voice command - the display would stick on 'Say Voice Command'

I'm not sure of the fix though.

Clueless re the CD skip option too

Sorry, I failed
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Voice command? Don't think I have that on mine. The cars under warranty still so maybe I should take it to Citroen

Comment

Oh it was with my previous Nokia - I asked to car to go faster and it didn't - so clearly a bug

Could just need a software upgrade. And if it is under warranty - definitely pop it in
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Had this with mine last week, not even making another call/ringing cancelled the previous :/ was stuck in London M40 traffic in silence for a good 20 minutes!!!
          Instagram - danlock92

Citroen C2 1.4 HDi
          Citroen DS3 1.6 HDi Black Edition
          Citroen DS3 1.6 e-HDi Dstyle Red
          Citroen DS3 1.6 e-HDi Dsport Red
          Citroen DS 4 2.0 BlueHDi Dsport
          DS 3 1.2 Puretech EAT6 Dark Light

Comment

This is most likely a software issue with the radio rather then being a fault with the car, best option is as suggested is to check with your dealer to see if you have the latest firmware loaded.
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I had this and other problems aswell on my citroën ds3 90 HDI as i work at a citroën dealership as a mechanic, i took a test with diagbox and it turned out that it was a bluetooth modul, actually the ECU of the stereo if you can call it that..

So it wasnt a software issue in this case, so i will recommend everyone to seek a dealer..
              Skilled Citroen Mechanic

Have diagnostic Lexia/Diagbox Tool

Comment

Working...
              X