Cant switch songs anymore while streaming trough bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant switch songs anymore while streaming trough bluetooth

Hello, i could switch the songs on that stick behind the steering wheel while streaming trough bluetooth. 3 days ago i have updated my phone (galaxy s3) and suddendly it doesent switch songs anymore. I can still make calls, mute or change the volume. I cannot revert the update on the phone. i have tried reestablishing the bluetooth pairing, tried different song players and its still wont change the songs ....... Did anybody have the same issue. Thanks

This happened to me with my old S3. Think it's a problem with the phone as I haven't had any issues with my Xperia Z2.

Comment

This has happened to me too, couldn't move forward to skip a track. Haven't investigated any further though. Nexus 5, with Android 4.4 KitKat using Spotify.

Comment

The issue here is going to be the software on the phone, your Bluetooth unit from the sounds of it doesn't correctly support the new update. Considering the S3 is now two generations behind I doubt that Citroen will look at updating the software.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Tried with a friends galaxy s 4 today and it works perfectly. At least its the phones fault not my car.

Comment

Ok i fixed it ! I plugged the phone in to the pc and then launched Kies for Samsung 3 . It opted for an update and i installed it and now it works again.

Comment

Mines back to working now too.

Comment

Good news!
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                X