Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iOS8

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has had any reportable issues with their iDevice and its connection with the DS3. Since upgrading, I've found that my Bluetooth connection is poor with really poor audio quality. Ive also had issues with the track names appearing on the monochrome screen when my iPhone is plugged in via USB.

Was also thinking what ultimately happens to our cars software if Apple updates render the connection between the device and the car useless in the near future? Would citroen upgrade their own software and even if the car was out of warranty?

Dan.

I've had no problem with mine since doing the update
    Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

Might just be mine, I'm going to try it again tomorrow.

Comment

My iPhone 6 works fine with the DS3 still, as did the iPhone 4s for the two or three days it was on ios8
        sigpic

Comment

First thing I would do would be to restart the phone

If that didn't fix it I'd then delete the pairing and create a new one.

Mine also works fine with iOS8 - iPhone 5s.
          Regards,

Simon

2011 DS3 DSport (Sport Red with Onyx Black Roof).
          2014 208 GTi (Calado Blue).

Comment

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Oooooh Excellent!
              Worcestershire Sauce

Comment

I had a similar problem after I upgraded to iOS 8. Try Resetting the Network Settings on your iPhone. SETTINGS > GENERAL > RESET > RESET NETWORK SETTINGS.

It'll clear out and reset your Bluetooth settings, including any corrupt files that exist in the database. It worked a treat for me and I haven't had a problem since.

N.B This will also wipe any previous WiFi hotspots that you've connected to on your iPhone. So you'll have to reconnect to them once you're in range.

Comment

I'm waiting on the "Where to put my Bendy iPhone 6" threads that are due to come out soon

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                  Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

There were reports that shortly after Apple released iOS 8, people with Apple devices started to report problems. Apple have since released iOS 8.0.1 and then subsequently iOS 8.0.2 . There is a lot of talk on these issues on technology media websites.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                      I'm waiting on the "Where to put my Bendy iPhone 6" threads that are due to come out soon
                      Ta-Da!

http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/01/bendga...one-6-4888272/
                      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

i run Android so obviously no issues . Put ios8 on my iPad mini and saw a significant dip in app performance, now via 8.01 and 8.02 I'm still see apps like FB are performing slowly.

Due to the millions of possible hardware/software/firmware configurations, Apple or any other phone maker will always fail in the fruitless quest to get things perfect on release.

Comment

Working...
                        X