• Show
Clear All

• Car Stereo Upgrade

I want to upgrade my radio

Does anyone know if this will fit a DS3

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/prod...2e_p-27662.htm

or do you recommend any other ones?

That would fit mate

but would need a steering wheel control adapter if you still wanted to use them

Comment

If you end up getting this could you let me know how much it blocks off the climate control dials?

Cheers

Comment

Thanks!

Wont be getting it for a while

Comment

When you upgrade your stereo what shows on the screen above

Comment

The time and date trip counter mpg etc the only thing missing off mine is details of the radio but you will get that on the radio itself.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeandsazzle View Post
              The time and date trip counter mpg etc the only thing missing off mine is details of the radio but you will get that on the radio itself.
              Can you still change time Ect if you change radio ?

Comment

No but i keep the old one in the boot so if i have anything done at citroen they just put the old one in to set the time then put the new one back in .
                Or i just have the time an hour out for 6 months till the clocks go forward again.
                I still have the correct time on the radio though .

Comment

Depends on the lead you get. If you get a head unit that supports stalk control, its worth it. I can do it with mine, I just hold down the two buttons on the paddle simultaneously. It then shows me the system settings etc.

Comment

Car Stereo Upgrade

I've got a stalk kit jvc dab radio Aerial And under seat vibe flat sub for sale £ 150 Plus postage All only used for about 3weeks pm if interested and you can change time with this set up
                    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Originally posted by DarrylJ View Post
                      Depends on the lead you get. If you get a head unit that supports stalk control, its worth it. I can do it with mine, I just hold down the two buttons on the paddle simultaneously. It then shows me the system settings etc.
                      Must try that when i get in the car.
                      Mine may be able to do it too then

Comment

Working...
                      X