How to replace thicker speaker cables in front doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to replace thicker speaker cables in front doors

Hello. I want to upgrade my stereosystem in my DS3R. And want to replace thicker speaker cables in the front doors.

Anyone done that before?

Welcome along

Comment

Thank you :-)

Any one out there done this in the front doors??

Comment

Has every one used the ordinary speaker cables when you change to greater speakers in the front doors?

Pardon my english :-)

Comment

Even if you upgrade the cables there is still the same dimension of the connector pins in the door contact, a bit resistance there.

Comment

I Want to use thicker cables all the way from the amp to the speakers :-).

Comment

Jimmy.e did this a while back but unfortunately the site that hosted his images is no longer online.

Perhaps you can piece together bits from here?
              http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....ers-on-the-DS3
              http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....hlight=jimmy.e
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

hmm. If I only could see those pictures.

I see that Jimmy havent been on his profile in years, and dosnt answer on PM.

Any one who have more info about him? Phone number or email? Something?

Been great to talk to him. Maybe he also have copies of pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Coustig View Post
                  hmm. If I only could see those pictures.

I see that Jimmy havent been on his profile in years, and dosnt answer on PM.

Any one who have more info about him? Phone number or email? Something?

Been great to talk to him. Maybe he also have copies of pictures.
                  Have you made any progress on this? I am also interested in how to do this as I'm considering getting new front speakers for the front and amplifying them. so would be good to know how to feed into the door.

Comment

Working...
                  X