Bluetooth / soundcloud/ iplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth / soundcloud/ iplayer

Hi there, less than a week into DS3 ownership, and I have to say what a great little car, bags of character and fun....really pleased. My question is, can you stream via bluetooth services such as Soundcloud, or Iplayer etc. Not tried it, and wondered if it is possible.

I use Spotify and it works fine. Not tried the other services you mentioned but I can't see why they wouldn't work.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Cool, I shall play around tomorrow

Comment

Ok, running the risk of seeming a little thick, but how do you good folk do this.

I have my iphone6 paired with the car fine, and I am struggling to find the correct button to press in the car to stream my music.

Can someone treat me like a fool and give a step by step. Please

Cheers

Comment

Source I think

Comment

Handbook?
            Originally posted by cyclone
            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
            Originally posted by Broda
            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

I'm not an iPhone user, so I can't offer any help
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Press play on the phone (in the Spotify app), then press Source on the car until it changes to Bluetooth. Should then start playing over the car speakers and you can use the steering wheel & radio controls to skip etc.
                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

im new to this as well was also wandering but i got a samsung galaxy s4 any idea please

Comment

Pair the phone and the car together following the instructions in the handbook. Once that is done just make sure that every time you get in the car that your phone has bluetooth enabled and the car connects to it automatically after a couple of seconds. Then on the radio buttons press "source" until it flicks onto bluetooth. You should then be able to play your songs through the bluetooth allowing you to use the steering controls.

One thing I found though was that the music quality wasn't fantastic so I bought a usb stick and music is fantastic now.

Comment

The handbook seems to be vague to say the least

Comment

This is the issue, I can't seem to get it to bluetooth, it goes radio to aux and the back, it has worked but I just don't know how i got it to work

Comment

If you've already paired the phone, make sure the bluetooth is on on the phone, get in the car and turn it on. Wait a few seconds and on the centre screen, in the top left corner, the symbol should change to a few bars and it should say that it's connected. Once this has happened simply keep pressing the source button until you get to bluetooth. The phone has to have connected to the car first before it appears as an option on the radio

Comment

Check down along side the handbrake, you will have two sockets. One is the 12v and the other is the inputs for the car, if you only have a round hole then you have no Bluetooth fitted.
                            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                            Bigfeet's File Repository
                            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

we defiantly have Bluetooth, the phone has pared, it just seems to intermittently be able to stream music.

Comment

Working...
                              X