Album Art On eMyWay Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Album Art On eMyWay Screen

I'm sure I've read somewhere that the existing screen doesn't show album art however, thanks to an update from Bigfeet, it looks like we're getting a new touchscreen version from May:-

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....l=1#post188575

Was just wondering if anyone knew whether this would or is likely to display album art?

Thanks.

Originally posted by keyap View Post
    I'm sure I've read somewhere that the existing screen doesn't show album art however, thanks to an update from Bigfeet, it looks like we're getting a new touchscreen version from May:-

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....l=1#post188575

Was just wondering if anyone knew whether this would or is likely to display album art?

Thanks.
    If the touchscreen is pretty much the same as one from the Cactus, as rumoured, then going by this picture, it's yes.
    sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
    Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply - that looks great :Joni:

Getting excited now!

Comment

Very smart

Comment

I wonder if it's possible to swap the emyway screen for one of these? Even if technically possible, I bet the cost would be prohibitive.

Comment

^ There would be nothing stopping swapping out the screen but you would find that the two systems would not be compatible.
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I think it's like the swap from the MyWay to the eMyWay -> You need a new screen, new wiring and a new radio
              Last edited by Shiro; 25-03-2015, 05:14.
              Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
              DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

Oh well. I'll keep hold of my ds3 until something else comes along. Who knows, it might be another ds3 :-)

Comment

Working...
                X