Source Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source Bluetooth

I made software update to the latest version RNEG SW R50b R50.03. Unfortunately I can't play music from my phone. I dont see as a source Bluetooth. Why? What should I do?

Welcome to the club

You usually have to start the music playing on your phone before it will show up in the source list.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Do you have The MyWay or E-MyWay system. If the MyWay there is no way to get it to stream music by bluetooth. If E-MyWay take it back to the dealer and tell them to fix it because it should work.
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Hi

Have you tried going into Menu - BT configs and making sure your phone is still listed as a device, and even if so, deleting it and pairing it again?

FYI - I constantly use BT to listen to my music and as soon as the radio comes on it pairs up and when I click through on the stalk to BT it just starts playing (if not, eg it's on pause, I just click through again and voila!).

I hope this helps you. :0)

(ps - this only applies if you've got the standard radio, which is unclear to me from the post)
        Last edited by Jo67; 11-06-2015, 08:48.
        "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
        https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
          Do you have The MyWay or E-MyWay system. If the MyWay there is no way to get it to stream music by bluetooth. If E-MyWay take it back to the dealer and tell them to fix it because it should work.
          The reason I ask is pretty sure that that update if for the MyWay system and not the E-MyWay which I believe is running something like 2.85
          Last edited by cyclone; 11-06-2015, 08:55.
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Working...
          X