Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a USB socket Convertor

Hi All,

in the wifes DS3 Dstyle car it has a 12v socket and lead in for music, sure its fairly standard this, on an 11 plate car. But it doesnt have anywhere to plug an iphone lead or usb charger in.

Any cheap and easy plug and play solutions for this?

Like a cigarette lighter plug in converter or something for in the 12v socket as its never used.

Cheers

Whitey

I've got one of these. Has 2 USB ports for charging, one is a 'Fast Charge' socket which will charge your iPhone quicker. I've been using it for ages and it works great
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

cheers pal. Looks ideal.

Any way of connecting it to the stereo or one that can go in the aux in as a convertor? Long shot i Know but so she can stream music? No issue if not, she uses aux in anyway.

Comment

I have a slightly newer version of that TomTom adaptor I think and it's great, no issues and unlike the cheaper one I tried before (not a TomTom) it doesn't interfere with the radio
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
          I have a slightly newer version of that TomTom adaptor I think and it's great, no issues and unlike the cheaper one I tried before (not a TomTom) it doesn't interfere with the radio
          got a link mate?

Comment

Yep - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ilpage_o09_s00

It was £13.79 when I bought it so keep an eye out for it elsewhere
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X