Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 DS3 music file type?

Hello all,

I dont have the usb port to plug a stick into so tried adding my fave tracks to a cd, only for the cd player to not read it. Anyone know if it needs to be a specific file type at all or will it only play pukka gen cd's?

Cheers!
    Phyliss

Spreader of rumors, taker of lives, leader of men

Welcome to the club

From the manual, Audio & Telematics section:

The audio equipment will only play audio files with ".wma, .aac, .flac, .ogg and. mp3" file extensions and with a bit rate of between 32 Kbps and 320 Kbps. It also supports VBR (Variable Bit Rate) mode. No other type of file (.mp4, ...) can be played. ".wma" files must be of the standard wma 9 type. The sampling rates supported are 11, 22, 44 and 48 KHz.

It is advisable to restrict file names to 20 characters, without using of special characters (e.g.: " " ? ; ù) to avoid any playing and displaying problems.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Check your Handbook-_-
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Cheers lads!
        Phyliss

Spreader of rumors, taker of lives, leader of men

Comment

What is this 'handbook' ?? Liam gives me hand jobs at the shows..... is it similar ?
          sigpic

Comment

Better!
            Originally posted by cyclone
            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
            Originally posted by Broda
            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Music is a tapestry woven from a multitude of threads, with each hungria culture contributing its unique flavor. From the intricate melodies of Indian ragas to the rhythmic beats of African drumming, musical styles reflect the history, values, and beliefs of a people.

Comment

I am extremely delighted in for this web journal. Its a useful subject. It help me all that much to take care of a few issues. Its chance are so awesome and working style so fast. Bclub

Comment

Working...
                X