Which DAB solution is best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which DAB solution is best?

I'm looking to get DAB fitted to my DS3 Dstyle.

Just wondering which best between ezi-DAB or Auto DAB

I like the fact that Auto DAB is more discreet but obviously the other has better features

Anybody have experience of either or both of these solutions?

Which DAB solution is best?

To be honest don't waste your money the new units in latest ds3 ,s ain't great everyone's having issues with them .
    I've had a aftermarket dab radio in mine for a year now and signal is so hit and miss 1 day it works great all day the next day you get no signal at all or its breaks up so much you can not listen to it uk signal is really poor to be honest ....
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Dab signal is so hit & miss if you have a decent data plan on your phone install a decent internet radio app, something like tunein radio and stream it via Bluetooth. That's what I do with mine.
      DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

Originally posted by scubagazza View Post
        Dab signal is so hit & miss if you have a decent data plan on your phone install a decent internet radio app, something like tunein radio and stream it via Bluetooth. That's what I do with mine.
        To be honest this what I have started doing
        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

I was thinking about DAB because it's fab in hubby's car. However, I realised/remembered why I stopped listening to the radio - the incessant chatter and advertising gets on my nerves. So instead I've fully digitised my CD collection and I stream my music from my phone via bluetooth. With 5000 tracks (and an eclectic mix to say the least) to listen to on shuffle, it's better than listening to the same 500 on a loop that the radio stations tend to use.
          "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
          https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

The DAB signal is not so bad around here (so I believe). It's mainly for the work commute tbh and journeys to the nearest city. The mobile reception on the other hand is nowt short of terrible.

I already stream Apple Music via Bluetooth but really wanted access to 6 Music and Radio X in the car.

Comment

I downloaded the radio X app then I just Bluetooth steam it to the car

Comment

Like I said. Mobile reception is shocking round here. I'm in rural West Cumbria

Comment

Try looking at an after market DAB+ head unit, but remember it's only as good as the aerial you use and a good DAB aerial can cost as much if not more than the head unit.
                  DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

Originally posted by footix2 View Post
                    Like I said. Mobile reception is shocking round here. I'm in rural West Cumbria
                    Everyone is talking about 4G and we've only just had the electricity turned on #CaveLife hahahaha
                    I make cars go quicker then take photos of them.
                    Genuine Alientech Kess V2 & K-Tag

Comment

Working...
                    X