Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DStyle + MyWay = digital climate control?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DStyle + MyWay = digital climate control?

If I opt for MyWay in a DStyle, do I get the digital climate control thrown in too, does anyone know? The configurator seems to show it that way, but I'm not certain.

i think it is standard on the DSport but i could be mistaken

Comment

not sure on the dstyle....would it not tell u at the end of the config...where it lists ur spec

Comment

Yes the DSport gets it as standard, but when looking at the image the configuration throws up when selecting MyWay in a DStyle, it shows digital climate control instead of the manual twisty knobs that were shown before adding MyWay.

I think I'm gonna play it safe and get the DSport. What sort of price should I be paying/discount should I be getting?

Comment

Rather than relying on the configurator to see what the various option packs include, get a copy of the "Touch" brochure - it's tagged onto the end of the main brochure here:

http://info.citroen.co.uk/Assets/pdf...3/brochure.pdf

That shows that automatic air conditioning does come as part of the MyWay pack.

Comment

Thanks for that DaveB! Now why couldn't the dealer just offer me that... :confused:

Comment

Most likely because the touch brochures cost £1.50 per copy!

And you, as most people, are finding out that the new configurator is crap. Bring back the old one Citroen Please!
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                Most likely because the touch brochures cost £1.50 per copy!
                That's around .01% of the price of the car. . . margins must be tight!

Comment

Now there's an idea! I'll just invoice customers for the brochures!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                    Now there's an idea! I'll just invoice customers for the brochures!!
                    Plus another 99p for wearing out the carpet, Biggie?

Or try a Ryanair- charge 'em for using the toilets, or maybe for bringing bags into the showroom?

Gotta be a sure-fire winner.

Comment

Hmm.... Ryanair.......

I could charge for using oxygen whilst in the showroom.......

I remember the days when Citroen used to provide the brochures free of charge, but now the dealers pay for them it is alarming at the cost we go through in a month. My last order total £300! Mind you I do encourage people to let me email the brochure to them as most physical brochures will end up in the bin, like to think that I'm doing my part for the planet.

Comment

Working...
                      X