Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip computer

Hi

I've just bought a DSport plus airdream (63 plate). According to the manual, when I select menu on the stereo, an option should appear to access the trip computer menu (in the manual it looks like a petrol pump). Mine doesn't seem to have this as an option, it has a warnings option instead. Is this a fault or am I missing something obvious and there's another way of accessing the trip computer?

Thanks!

Can't be sure but try accessing the trip computer with the button on the end of the right hand side stick, then press menu?

Comment

You access the trip computer by pressing the button on the end of the wiper stalk, multiple press will cycle through the different banks.

The pump icon you see in the book is actually for a countdown timer that was on some cars.

If you want the trip data on all the time then press the 'mode' button on the left corner of the stereo.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thanks guys - it was the pump icon I couldn't seem to get to as there seems to be some kind of timer on my trip counter that always reads 0:00 and quite honestly it's irritating me!

Another thing I was wondering on the way home from work today- do all models have stop start on them? I have the Eco mode switched on but I have yet to notice my engine turning off when I stop at junctions etc (other cars I have driven with stop start you can definitely notice the engine turning off and on)

Thanks!

Comment

For stop start to work you have to put the car in neutral and disengage the clutch.

Are you sure you haven't turned Eco mode off (there is a green Eco indicator on the speedo display)

Comment

Originally posted by Kleapatra View Post
            Thanks guys - it was the pump icon I couldn't seem to get to as there seems to be some kind of timer on my trip counter that always reads 0:00 and quite honestly it's irritating me!

Another thing I was wondering on the way home from work today- do all models have stop start on them? I have the Eco mode switched on but I have yet to notice my engine turning off when I stop at junctions etc (other cars I have driven with stop start you can definitely notice the engine turning off and on)

Thanks!
            The 0:00 timer is to do with start stop. Engine will turn off when you're in neutral and clutch pedal not pressed. If it isn't working (i.e. not met criteria to stop) the eco light will flash on the dash board, just under the rev needle at idle.
            @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Yeah, when the stop/start engages that counter will record the length of time you've used stop/start on that journey
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X