DAB radio - text not scrolling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAB radio - text not scrolling

Not sure if this is a known issue, but the DAB radio text on my DS3 doesn't scroll. In other words, you can usually see the name of the song playing but not the artiste as the display needs to move to the left. Anyone else with the same (admittedly not crucial!) problem?
    Non-Dark Non-Light (i.e. a black car but with the DL trim), arrived 30 November 2015

You have to activate it in the settings. Don't forget to hit the green tick too.

Not sure the exact process until I'm with the car but maybe go on DAB then settings and it should say activate automatic scrolling
    @mike_lowsocial

Comment

I had a look in settings earlier and couldn't find that. As I'm a well-known idiot, though, it could be that I've missed it. I'll try again later. Many thanks for the tip.
      Non-Dark Non-Light (i.e. a black car but with the DL trim), arrived 30 November 2015

Comment

If it's touch screen it's as follows:

Menu > settings > options (bottom left) > screen settings > tick box for activate automatic text scrolling. Then hit Green tick
        @mike_lowsocial

Comment

And that did the trick! Thanks again - very much appreciated. :star:

Comment

Working...
          X