Iphone/Ipod List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone/Ipod List

I have the USB Connection thing in my DStyle and was wondering if there was any way to make the stereo order my Iphone music by album or by playlist. At the moment when I press list all it shows is the Artists, this is a bit annoying while you're driving. Thanks
    Alex

Ok update, I just worked it out, you press and hold list and it shows up a menu of how to sort it

Perfect

Comment

I've got the connecting box in mine, so I connect the iPhone via bluetooth (great!). Most annoying thing though is that the "Next track" doesn't work Grrr. Problem with the iPhone apparently and I'm hoping the next firmware upgrade will sort it.

Comment

Is it possible to play iPhone music via bluetooth? I've managed to get the phone working OK (although for some reason the head-unit it doesn't identify the phone by name, like my wife's car does, but only by a code number, which is a bit confusing when you are trying to connect to a different phone ) but the only way I can play music from the iPhone is via the USB port. Am I missinng a trick here?

Comment

My iphone streams using bluetooth but it doesn't seem like its possible to change tracks in this mode, it also won't output audio via usb if bluetooth is also being used.

Comment

Good post Alex - thank goodness I can now access me playlists!
            Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

Wee tip as well, if you're using your iPod, when you move your albums onto your iPod from iTunes, make sure you change the name of the artist to include the album name, eg.

Kasabian - Kasabian
              Kasabian - Empire
              Kasabian - West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum

That way, when you scroll through it, you'll have all the albums from by the same artist listed individually. Sorted! Not a great tip, but a nice one.

Comment

Working...
              X