Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMEG iv2 Navigation

Hello everyone.

I bought a second hand SMEGiv2 on ebay and installed it on a ds3 and realize that it doesn’t the navigation icon.

There are multiple version of SMEGiv2 with and without navigation or there is something that I can enable (via diagbox) to enable navigation?

Below you can see my HU and fw version:

For comparison, now the image of a friend's HU who has the navigation enabled (same fw version):

Both devices configured with a VIN from a DS3 originally equipped with SMEG+IV2.

SMEG+IV2 PN 98 153 553 80 - with jukebox (internal harddrive to store music files), offline navigation (like RT6 - same maps), wifi, Apple CarPlay, MirrorLink and we was able to configure it for DS3 (theme/skin, and images - for example the car is a DS3 when you put the can in reverse/parking assistance).

SMEG+iV2 PN 98 141 964 80 - seems to be a simpler hardware and software with MirrorLink. It has no navigation, no wifi and we could not enable the same theme/skin for DS3.

Regards,
    lzsilva

Wouldn't the navigational one need a GPS antenna somewhere in the car?

Comment

Ewan,

No - I believe the GPS antenna is internal (HU has no "external gps" input).

Comment

I think the GPS antenna is part of the Main Radio Antenna base

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
        Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
          I think the GPS antenna is part of the Main Radio Antenna base
          This.
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda