Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

62 Plate D Style Plus - Upgrading to Monochrome C screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 62 Plate D Style Plus - Upgrading to Monochrome C screen?

Hiya,

Basically I just bought a 62 plate d style plus 1.6 VTI, and I'm enjoying it thus far.

However, the parking sensors are a bit naff, as they don't display on the Monochrome A screen.

Is there any way of upgrading to the better screen for this? Also, could I add bluetooth when doing this at the same time?

Cheers.

Mark A wrote a guide about how to change the screen here: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....o-monochrome-C He changed mine for me about 18 months ago.

I'm not sure about the bluetooth I'm afraid, hopefully someone will be along soon who can answer that
    Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post
      Mark A wrote a guide about how to change the screen here: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....o-monochrome-C He changed mine for me about 18 months ago.

I'm not sure about the bluetooth I'm afraid, hopefully someone will be along soon who can answer that
      Thanks very much! Any issues yet?

Comment

Originally posted by nathanx View Post
        Thanks very much! Any issues yet?
        None at all, it's worked perfectly since I've had it

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post
          None at all, it's worked perfectly since I've had it
          You don't by any chance know where you can buy the screens from the d sport plus ?

Comment

Originally posted by nathanx View Post
            You don't by any chance know where you can buy the screens from the d sport plus ?
            eBay or breakers yard. If no screens on eBay, look for a breakers selling other DS3 parts and contact them to if they have one not listed.
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
              eBay or breakers yard. If no screens on eBay, look for a breakers selling other DS3 parts and contact them to if they have one not listed.
              is there an easy way to search for them? like an item number or something ? doesn't seem like there is a standard name for the screen

Comment

Something like 'monochrome c screen citroen peugeot' should bring them up

Comment

Last time I had to use a breakers yard I called to see if they had any of the car type I needed and then went down and trawled through them all until I found the part. They may have online part listing but somehow given the nature of the business I doubt it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X