Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth Phonebook - Samsung GS6

Hi sorry new member and first post.

I've had the DS3 for a few years and always had a windows phone. The Bluetooth connection and the phone book sync has been perfect with the windows phone. I recently upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S6 for a change and although the phone works great only a small fraction of my contacts are showing on the Bluetooth phonebook, does anyone else have this issue. Has anyone else resolved this issue?

As I use my phone for work in the car this has become a major issue for me. I tried using the 'Bluetooth Phonebook' android app but this added a few more contacts but far from all of them.

Any help and suggestions would be great.

I don't have that phone but I do have a suggestion, maybe check where the contacts are stored? It's possible only the phone or SIM contacts are being transferred? Just an idea.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Hi cheers for the reply. All of my contacts are cloud based with my email and still no joy. I don't really want to copy all of my contacts to the device as this will be time staking and will not be cloud synced for safety.

Comment

My Sony is listed with Google contacts only but they appear on the car no problem, what to do is check the setting within the Bluetooth connection to make sure that the system is pulling off all the contact and not just SIM only.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Sorry I'm not 100% sure what setting you mean. But all of my contacts are in the same place so there's nothing for it to pull off the SIM.

Comment

Hi guys, I think I got to the root of the problem. I had a lot of work contacts and after removing a lot of the old ones it seems to be working correctly. Annoying but at least I know what was causing the issue.

Comment

Working...
            X