Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD Player Skips?

Has anyone else had issues with their CD player skipping? :mad:

Yeh i have but to be fair it was a copy Cd so can't grumble !!!....I dont really use the cd player as i have my Mp3 Player connected via Usb Socket.... Clarity of sound is much better.

Comment

Ive had some issues with this but it has been copied cd's same as Clarky and i live on the Aux lead now, so dont have a cd in my car

Comment

never had a cd in the car SO LAST YEAR.

Comment

Yeah DrCrimp Use Your Aux Point / USB Point - It Wont Skip And The Sound Will Be Clear As Day

Comment

old topic but....

Had my car two days and 5 different CDs have skipped, all been one's I have made on the PC.

Seems Citroen saved a few quid on the player, my last 5 cars played the discs fine, including a 2001 mondeo standard unit.

I have brought a Iphone aux cable to plug in the aux socket.

Refuse to pay nearly £300 for a USB adapter, thats an absolute rip off if ever Ive seen one!

Comment

Alternatively you co do without all the wires and buy yourself a mini USB flash pen, record your MP3 and leave in the USB! I bought an 8Gb one and it it so small you can't even notice it in th USB socket!

Comment

My copied discs work fine in our CD player and in my works van and the company car I had before that, I guess it's the way you have made the copies which has caused the problem.
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Some CD players can have problems with some makes of CD-Rs. I recently copied some vinyl discs onto CDs for my mother; no problems playing back on the computer or on my Sony component CD player, but her little Philips system couldn't read some of them. The ones I copied onto Maxell CDs were fine, the ones I copied onto Memorex CDs just came up with a "no disc" error message.

No problems in my car with MP3 playback from a Maxell CD.

Comment

would do but have the limited edition white so no USB socket just a aux standard headphone in cable

Comment

I noticed only the maxell cd's work in this car.. all used to play in my C2
                      Red / Black HDi 90 .............. If you see me give me a Toot

Comment

Working...
                      X