best setup without hifi pack??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best setup without hifi pack??

Wondering if any of you have tinkered with the standard setup? I dont have the hifi pack.

It seems that most of the sound comes from the little speakers by the windscreen.

I have changed the type like rock, classic etc but cant seem to find the bit for putting more power into the other speakers as there is hardly any bass at all.

I have upped the bass but its still quite pants

Also/Or is there any aftermarket speakers that will fit into the original speakers holes ?

I dont want to make any changes to the car as its only a 2 year deal, I wont by buying the car and cant make big changes and dont want a sub in the back.

Any help would be great

That sounds strange Monkey, I have the bog standard setup and I get plenty of volume from the door & rear speakers.
    There was a post a while back with a recommendation for settings that seems to work quite well.
    I may be that there is a wiring fault with yours.

Comment

Best advice is not to turn the bass up for a wee while, speakers need to bed in before they will produce a better sound, otherwise you will 'rattle' the speakers.

Once you have done that then mess with the settings, I tend to go with no EQ and just run the loudness setting, I rarely have the music so loud that others hear it.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

i tried the setup that someone put that had a sub and it sounds ok...

I will let them settle before I fiddle to much, just wondered as you can normally change the power to front to rear and I can only see the setting for left and right side, prob just me being a noob :P

Comment

Mine is set to ambience = classical
          Front/rear balance = rear+2
          Left / Right balance = 0
          Bass = +3
          Treble = +2
          Loudness = on

All accessed via the button with the music symbol on it (between List & Band)

Comment

Mine sounds good with some Happy Hardcore or any sort of Electronic genre.....Just have a fiddle till you find a sweet spot

Comment

Working...
            X