Amazon Music via Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon Music via Bluetooth

Is anyone streaming Amazon Music app to their DS3 ?

i only have the Monochrome C screen ..the amazon playlist does appear on screen but it seems to be that you need to press a "play" button but none of the car features seem to operate as a play button.

anyone help please ?

Surely press play on your phone?
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Does the OK button on the unit not start it off once you have selected the first track? Or maybe the end button on the wiper stick?
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Not used Amazon but on Spotify I press play on my phone then change the source on the car to Bluetooth and it works.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
          Surely press play on your phone?
          I reckon so!

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
          Not used Amazon but on Spotify I press play on my phone then change the source on the car to Bluetooth and it works.
          Yeah same here!!

A few options to go at there. Let us know how you get on.

Comment

tried the ok button and the buttons on the end of the stalks , nothing makes the song play !

don't want to set the phone to play every time i get in the car to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by bennsbismarks View Post
              tried the ok button and the buttons on the end of the stalks , nothing makes the song play !

Seriously? It takes literally 5 seconds.
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by bennsbismarks View Post
                Whether it's a button in the car or a button on your phone, you still need to press play every time you get in the car. Can't see how this is an issue?
                ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                Join the Facebook Group!
                Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Seriously? It takes literally 5 seconds.
                  Seconded!!

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                  Whether it's a button in the car or a button on your phone, you still need to press play every time you get in the car. Can't see how this is an issue?
                  Exactly this!!

If you can't be bothered pressing play on your phone, (such a chore) don't use it!! Listen to the radio or a go all 1990's - a CD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                    Listen to the radio or a go all 1990's - a CD!!!
                    Or get a small USB drive and keep it plugged in, like this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01GK9921C/ I have a couple, one lives in the armrest, one in the socket, the flap closes over it and I barely think about it.

The only issue is you will actually have to have some MP3 files to put on it, I realise that might be too much effort for you but I'm leaving the option there for the benefit of others.
                    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Or get a small USB drive and keep it plugged in, like this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01GK9921C/ I have a couple, one lives in the armrest, one in the socket, the flap closes over it and I barely think about it.

The only issue is you will actually have to have some MP3 files to put on it, I realise that might be too much effort for you but I'm leaving the option there for the benefit of others.
                      Options galore!!!

Comment

Make sure your device is playing first before selecting the bluetooth as a source option (obviously making sure you have paired the phone beforehand first!), note that the time index does not function so it will show 0:00 even thought the song is playing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170327_120052.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	361000

In this picture the song was half way through but as you can see the time index was still at zero.
                        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                        Bigfeet's File Repository
                        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

As mentioned in a previous post, Amazon Music playback via Bluetooth has been a sore point for Kodi users since the release of v17 Krypton. Need to check this a to z guarantee refund and get more steps about amazon things. However, there are a couple of ways to get it working. The two methods outlined below require that you first modify the media_profiles.xml file. If you aren't comfortable doing so, then I'd advise that you avoid using either method as there's some potential for bricking your device if it goes wrong. In addition to that, neither of these methods can be implemented without root access to your Android device.

Comment

Writing this type of article is one of the most important things you will ever learn. buy gmail accounts This is the type of article you will use to build your reputation as an author and also one that will help you get started in a career that is very profitable. buy google voice accounts Many people will ask me what I consider to be the most important part of this type of article. The answer is simple, the title. You need to create a quality title for your article before submitting it for publication. buy snapchat accounts

Comment

Working...
                            X