Bluetooth /USB box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth /USB box

Hi I have fitted a bluetooth /USB interface box to my std radio.

I would like to fit a port for the sockets what I would like to know is can I pop out the storage box that is forward of the gear lever and fit the port there........
    Click image for larger version

Name:	37687.252.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	368585

If you can't pop it out you could always drill a hole in it to fit the port.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

You can remove the center console easily and should be able to have a better look

Comment

Anything is possible, if you want to mount the sockets there then go for it! Check out my file repository link in my sig below.

Only thing I would caution on is that but fitted the sockets there wouldn't render the pocket useless for anything else?
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

XXXXX

looks like i cannot delete a post
          Last edited by Karnevil; 22-07-2017, 14:18.

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
            If you can't pop it out you could always drill a hole in it to fit the port.
            I want to know what is behind it before i drill willy nilly into it for an aux/USB port

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
              Anything is possible, if you want to mount the sockets there then go for it! Check out my file repository link in my sig below.

Only thing I would caution on is that but fitted the sockets there wouldn't render the pocket useless for anything else?
              wasnt too impressed with the removal instructions TBH typical french but will get some trim tools and try.

A couple of flush mount USB/AUX wouldn't cause much of a problem tbh as the ipod/phone sits there any ways...........................

Comment

Working...
              X