Speakers not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speakers not working

Driving to work this morning I stopped for a coffee , after turnin the engine on the speakers didn't work. Everything works on the screen, sat nav, changing stations and source but no sound whatsoever! Mute is not on either. I've a 2 hour journey today and can't handle singing to myself for all that time! Any suggestions. I've a new performance line March 2017

Take it back to the dealer to sort? You're still well within warranty.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Good idea. I've just turned the engine on and they're working again. Very strange trouble is who's to say it won't happen again!

Comment

Had this before. Is it a smeg iv2 ? Does it only have the menu and volume buttons?
        If it ever happens again just push the menu button until you hear a 'bleep' and wait. The system will reboot and all will be well.

Comment

Thanks for your reply, it has menu and volume up and down buttons, it's the touch screen sat navigation unit so don't know what it's called. Hopefully won't happen again but will try your suggestion.

Comment

To buy the best tools for your vehicles is a little bit difficult task for the customers because I have also undergone through the issue. Yesterday I visited my friend’s office who suggested me to visit the services of 5staressays.com to choose best-branded products for my car that I have ever wished to have. Their website definitely helped me to get it at one place at a reasonable cost.

Comment

Working...
            X