Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you adjust volume for each audio source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you adjust volume for each audio source?

Can you adjust volume for each source?

I am currently driving a rented Kia Cee’d Ecodynamics whilst impatiently waiting for the imminent arrival of my DS3 DSport (ordered 11/3/11).

The Kia is not a bad car, European designed and built, well-equipped, refined and IMHO a match for many small family cars around ATM, albeit a bit bland and boring.

This car has Bluetooth, USB and AUX inputs, much like the DSport. What I find a bit disconcerting is the variation in volume when you switch source, say from Aux (currently a DAB radio input) to USB – it can be quite scary, producing skidmarks quite unlike the ones you get when releasing the clutch too quickly!

There seems to be no way of adjusting volume individually for each source. Is the DS3 the same, or can you adjust and retain the settings for each input?

If you can, can you also adjust and retain graphic equaliser settings, assuming the DS3 has graphic equaliser settings (the Kia does not).

Mine keeps the volume settings for each individual source, so if its on AUX at 20, I can go to radio which is at 10, back to AUX it will be 20.

I would guess it does the same for the EQ settings but I haven't played around with mine.

Comment

On mine, it remembers what the volume was when you last listened to a specific source. Not sure about setting them though.

I have the hifi upgrade, so not sure if the above applies to all models. With this, it also remembers the handsfree volume.
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
      X