X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI FI Module

Anyone got the Hi Fi Module fitted....Or know how it fits ??:rolleyes:

Cheers Clarky

I thought the Hi-Fi module is already installed?

Comment

Originally posted by Remus View Post
      I thought the Hi-Fi module is already installed?
      Nooooooo i'm reliving my youth pmsl....It's a subwoofer(Tube in the boot) which has to be fitted costing £306 lol

Found it cheaper elsewhere though hehehe.

Comment

Thats another thing they advertise wrongly. Dealer said that the tubed subwoofer came with the car. Only to find out that it dont. That maybe the next thing i purchase for the car.

Comment

Thats another thing they advertise wrongly. Dealer said that the tubed subwoofer came with the car. Only to find out that it dont. That maybe the next thing i purchase for the car.
          Dont think dealers are upto speed on options quite yet Remus....I do have a Subwoofer in the boot Standard on the DSport....But you get the looks you got to have the sounds aswell m8 lmao.

Think the Hi fi Module must be summat special though for that price lol...Not even sure if i can fit it to my DSport....Will have to ask a few questions from my dealer...Nudge Nudge wink wink Ct Ryan.
          Last edited by Clarky; 20-05-2010, 19:46.

Comment

There is something on the right had side in the boot. I removed a small air vent, and it had some big square box with a speaker in it.

Comment

There is something on the right had side in the boot. I removed a small air vent, and it had some big square box with a speaker in it.
              Which DS3 have you got have you got a centre speaker on the dash ??

Comment

Ive got the Dstyle. And yes, it has something on the dash with hifi module written on it.

Comment

yeh i just checked your pics....You have got the woofer lol....Dont forget to set your stereo settings to classical otherwise panels vibrate !!!....I think you have the bluetooth connection box USB port, If you do you can use a card reader with an sd card in it with your music on to play music from....It's an amazing bit of kit.
                  Last edited by Clarky; 20-05-2010, 19:57.

Comment

Yeah. Cant wait to mess about with it. When i turned it on when i went to view it today, everything was written in French on the display. Hehe.

By the way. Which panels vibrate?

Comment

All of them if you havn't got the correct settings....Iv'e posted a thread for stereo settings lol.

Comment

That must be annoying having to have specific settings to prevent the rattling. Surely it shouldnt do that?

Comment

Remus your goin to luv this car i promise...pmsl....Are you changing your wheels ??...If so what too ??.

Comment

That must be annoying having to have specific settings to prevent the rattling. Surely it shouldnt do that?
                            Depends how loud you play it hehehe.

Comment

It should of come with the 17" Bellone white wheels. Instead it came with the 16". If it wasn't for the wheels i would of had the car this Monday coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X