Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Sport Bluetooth Satnav and USB Box

Hi,
    Is anyone with a DS3 Sport able to confirm that the USB box and associated aux and USB socket underneath the centre arm console are not fitted if the Satnav/Bluetooth option (City signature pack) is taken.
    Just taken delivery today and only the aux socket is there. The dealer has confirmed compatabilty issues and that the brochures have been updated to reflect that.
    Really pleased with the car apart from that niggle.

I have the city signiture pack (not sat nav just the other stuff) and i have the USB socket and related things, if thats what you mean!
    '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
    '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
    'We do what we must, because we can.'
    Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Originally posted by Parafilm View Post
      I have the city signiture pack (not sat nav just the other stuff) and i have the USB socket and related things, if thats what you mean!
      Thanks Parafilm,
      I understand that satnav with the bluetooth connectivity and USB box with USB socket aren't available together as an option .

Comment

My wife's DS3 Sport which includes bluetooth and satnav only has an aux under the armrest, no USB which is really disappointing. Our dealer didn't mention compatability issues but then again they haven't actually responded as to why no USB yet!

Aside from that which is a real shame as aux won't charge her iPod, it's a fab car!

Originally posted by sleightyone View Post
        Hi,
        Is anyone with a DS3 Sport able to confirm that the USB box and associated aux and USB socket underneath the centre arm console are not fitted if the Satnav/Bluetooth option (City signature pack) is taken.
        Just taken delivery today and only the aux socket is there. The dealer has confirmed compatabilty issues and that the brochures have been updated to reflect that.
        Really pleased with the car apart from that niggle.

Comment

Originally posted by BananaBoy View Post
          My wife's DS3 Sport which includes bluetooth and satnav only has an aux under the armrest, no USB which is really disappointing. Our dealer didn't mention compatability issues but then again they haven't actually responded as to why no USB yet!

Aside from that which is a real shame as aux won't charge her iPod, it's a fab car!
          Thanks for the confirmation BananaBoy just as we suspected. The Brochures and online Configurator say its possible (still got the printout) for both but in reality currently not provided. Dealer has advised its possible to retro fit USB Box but that would meantaking dash to peices, even then its only possible to have 1 or the other running independantly and not both at the same time.
          Agree its a cracker of a car...

Comment

Hi,
            Recently I received my DS3 Sport with "pack select confort myway" and supposedly would have a USB box. But it doesn't! The dealer said that it was a factory issue.
            By the way my DS3 Sport doesn't have the special screw in the wheels, somebody has the same fail?

Comment

The MyWay Sat Nav does NOT come with the USB plug, the sat Nav System is not designed to cope with that kind of input.

Us dealers have been told about this with a PIB published in March 2010 and the website, since it's update a wee while ago, does show this.
              Last edited by Bigfeet; 11-01-2011, 09:18.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by gnc5066 View Post
                By the way my DS3 Sport doesn't have the special screw in the wheels, somebody has the same fail?
                Heh ?...

Locking Wheel Bolt ?

Comment

Yeah, that's it!

Comment

Originally posted by gnc5066 View Post
                    Hi,
                    Recently I received my DS3 Sport with "pack select confort myway" and supposedly would have a USB box. But it doesn't! The dealer said that it was a factory issue.
                    Are you serious?? Your dealer PDI'ed your car and didn't do anything about the missing locking nuts...

Comment

Go Give Them A Beating Feet !

Comment

I do wonder if the "missing" locking wheel nuts are actually the user looking at the wheel nut covers and not having removed the covers to check? and if the car is one of those without a spare wheel then the small plastic "tool" will also be missing (not supplied).

Makes note to self......check my wheels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                          Go Give Them A Beating Feet !
                          I'll get my stick!!

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
                          I do wonder if the "missing" locking wheel nuts are actually the user looking at the wheel nut covers and not having removed the covers to check? and if the car is one of those without a spare wheel then the small plastic "tool" will also be missing (not supplied).

Makes note to self......check my wheels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Good point John, but I hope us DS3 owners are a smart bunch (!)

Comment

Good news!!!

The "missing" locking wheel nuts are coming to my DS3 and first check as well (revision at 20000km) … everything without a pound

Comment

My DS3 Just Black with MyWay also have no USB. So, i do not understand will the USB box work with MyWay or not??

Comment

Working...
                              X