Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bluetooth Audio Streaming For MyWay - On The Way!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth Audio Streaming For MyWay - On The Way!?

Looks like audio streaming might be on the the way, I've heard firmware version Rng_r33a_3304 supports it, no idea when it will be available though?

Stef
    2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Where did you hear that?

Comment

Have a look at this..................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7D4vSQq-WQ

Stef

Comment

Just had a quick search through some forums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7D4vSQq-WQ

Comment

oooopppsss i was too slow lol

Comment

Originally posted by SiM22 View Post
            oooopppsss i was too slow lol
            LOL, looks promising, non?

Stef

Comment

Yeah it does, just checked out a spanish forum and apparently PSA say it will not be out till November. Lets hope its out before that

Comment

Originally posted by SiM22 View Post
                Yeah it does, just checked out a spanish forum and apparently PSA say it will not be out till November. Lets hope its out before that
                Hopefully! Couldn't quite grasp the bit about the phone though, my French is not brilliant, guy knows lot's of Jean-Pierre's though!

Stef

Comment

Great news.

Comment

sorry to shit on your breakfast but i have the new update on myway and bluetooth streamings isnt in there!! i picked the car up a few days back and the dealer did say it had it, I'll phone them in the morning and see what there excuse is.

Comment

Originally posted by jimdan View Post
                      sorry to shit on your breakfast but i have the new update on myway and bluetooth streamings isnt in there!! i picked the car up a few days back and the dealer did say it had it, I'll phone them in the morning and see what there excuse is.
                      That's interesting, I'd heard there was a new update that came out on the 15th October, but when I picked up my brand new replacement DS3 Racing yesterday I was told they had looked for a new update but there wasn't any available for myWay.

Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                        That's interesting, I'd heard there was a new update that came out on the 15th October, but when I picked up my brand new replacement DS3 Racing yesterday I was told they had looked for a new update but there wasn't any available for myWay.

Stef
                        If this is the firmware your on about "Rng_r33a_3304" then it dosent have streaming, this is the update we have in our car.

Comment

just phoned the dealer waiting on a call back

Comment

That's the version, beginning to think the rumours about the bluetooth streaming is a myth. That was the version I mentioned to my dealer but they couldn't find it apparently! Never mind, the old version of 29.01 works with evaluation copies of the latest 2012 maps, apparently.

I'm definitely going to go down the route of the Pure DAB route, their latest version as mentioned on another thread supports a USB input with full iPhone support so that's what I'm going to do.

Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                              That's the version, beginning to think the rumours about the bluetooth streaming is a myth. That was the version I mentioned to my dealer but they couldn't find it apparently! Never mind, the old version of 29.01 works with evaluation copies of the latest 2012 maps, apparently.

I'm definitely going to go down the route of the Pure DAB route, their latest version as mentioned on another thread supports a USB input with full iPhone support so that's what I'm going to do.

Stef
                              you got a link to the pure dab...? sounds good

Comment

Working...
                              X