Track names from Bluetooth music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track names from Bluetooth music?

As the title says, is there a way to get track names to come up on screen instead of just the Bluetooth device name?

Also, can you search tracks/artists etc. through the dash controls? I usually have my iPhone on shuffle but it'd be good to be able to flick to certain artists without messing with the phone.
    May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
    October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
    Instagram @adamds3

I don't think so.

The Bluetooth link is just a direct stream of sound only, just like the AUX input.

So track names or commands to change tracks cant be exchanged

Comment

Old thread, I know, but after updating my iPhone to the new OS it now comes up with artist/track names on the display. A bit of info for anyone with an iPhone who hasn't updated it!
      May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
      October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
      Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Pah!

My Android did this ages ago!
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

My sensation doesn't do this
          sigpic
          @DaveZimmer

Comment

Boo's one does???

I get info streaming from my Tattoo as well.

Comment

Samsung Galaxy S2 puts up track names whereas my previous HTC Hero didn't.

Comment

Can someone please explain how I stream music from my iPhone using bluetooth? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Heavymetalmayhem View Post
                  Can someone please explain how I stream music from my iPhone using bluetooth? Thanks
                  Have you upgraded the radio by getting SatNav? If so, I think you lose the ability to stream music via bluetooth.
                  2011 61 Plate, All Black DSport 150 THP, MyWay City Signature (SOLD)

2014 All Black DS5 DSport 200 THP

Comment

If you have the MyWay then you can't stream music via Bluetooth, if you don't and have the Bluetooth pack on your DS3 when it's just a case of setting up the Bluetooth between the two, once the iPhone is connected you should be able to select it using the 'source' button on the radio to stream music.

Comment

Unfortunately I have MyWay. Please let us know if you hear anymore info about an update to the MyWay system.

Comment

I dont have SatNav but have the City Signature Pack. It comes up with whats playing on my Blackberry, but when I go to change track it just stops and wont play anything unless I stop it on the Blackberry and scroll through sources again. I have to let it play the track all the way through before it changes.
                        DS3 120VTi Black + White

Comment

Working...
                        X