Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimising Sound Settings

Hi all,

Picked up my THP on saturday, and I absolutely love it. Think the whole car is absolutely fantastic and love it loads!

The only thing that I'm struggling with is the sound settings. With the upgraded hi-fi, the sound sounds brilliant over bluetooth, or from the aux, but I think the radio sounds a bit tinny/weak, in comparison to the depth of the other sources. Granted, it is of a lower quality anyway, but has anybody had much luck in optimising their equaliser to enhance the radio sound, or any other tips to get the most out of it?!

Cheers!

Glad to hear you like your DS3!

I have my radio setting on 'None' re the equaliser. So can offer no help re that. HATE the bassy-ness added to people talking!!

There is some bits here to think about and others will help you out further!! And if ever experience a boot rattle from the sub, Sim made a helpful thread here.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
      Glad to hear you like your DS3!

I have my radio setting on 'None' re the equaliser. So can offer no help re that. HATE the bassy-ness added to people talking!!

There is some bits here to think about and others will help you out further!! And if ever experience a boot rattle from the sub, Sim made a helpful thread here.
      Thanks for that link, I'll have a fiddle with it tomorrow with those settings!

Comment

Working...
      X