| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
    Third time around.
    Work in Progress

Comment

Cheers for the info... keep voting people
      White & Black DS3 Sport Plus 150THP

Comment

Originally posted by brownt View Post
        Does using an External Hard Drive take a long time to load? i.e. is it 40/60/120/300 gb?

Can you scroll thru it quickly enough?
        1TB Something Like 40GB Of Songs On There...

And Yeah Doesn't Take Long To Load At All !
        Last edited by ZACK; 14-06-2011, 21:14.

Comment

Looks like I'm the only one who still uses CDs, just habit I guess and I got given a free Sony 10 disc changer for my Saxo before so always had to use them. Sound quality is great as you would expect from CDs, no problem at all, damn even the radio seems good.

Am looking at getting a mini USB stick, would be great if I could get a 8/16GB that fit in and the cover still shut so I would never have to worry about it!
          DSport HDi 110 in Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bird Poo View Post
            LoAm looking at getting a mini USB stick, would be great if I could get a 8/16GB that fit in and the cover still shut so I would never have to worry about it!
            By Cover You Mean The Flap Over The USB Port ?...

Good Luck Finding One That Small lol

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
              Good Luck Finding One That Small lol
              Best I have found http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...nodisk&x=0&y=0, just not sure if that's small enough.
              DSport HDi 110 in Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black

Comment

Lets Be Honest That's Gunna Be The Smallest Available...

You Wont Be Able To Fully Shut The Flap But Its The Closest Bet !

Comment

Unbelieveable Jeff

Originally posted by Mr. Bird Poo View Post
                  Looks like I'm the only one who still uses CDs, just habit I guess and I got given a free Sony 10 disc changer for my Saxo before so always had to use them. Sound quality is great as you would expect from CDs, no problem at all, damn even the radio seems good.

Am looking at getting a mini USB stick, would be great if I could get a 8/16GB that fit in and the cover still shut so I would never have to worry about it!
                  Unbelieveable Jeff... Cant believe your on CDs

Guy who gave you CD Changer must have been upgraging to Walkman LOL

Comment

*Unbelievable

Comment

Anyone found a smaller USB yet? Car being delivered in 11 days.

Comment

I did but I can't find the damned thing !

Pretty sure that one will be the smallest one available

Comment

Originally posted by brownt View Post
                          Anyone found a smaller USB yet? Car being delivered in 11 days.
                          If you get a USB micro SD card adaptor like this;
                          http://www.amazon.co.uk/USB-Reader-M...469633&sr=1-23
                          You can break off the black plastic and it only sits 3-4mm above surface level. It's a bit fiddly to get out but it's not a problem if you intend to load it up and forget it.

Comment

get the usb stick it fits perfectly and the flap does cover it, just does not close properly.

Comment

USB works good for me. Yes, it lists by Album but I'm old enough to still fancy listening to a whole album :-) When an artist created an album, it was a work in itself... but I digress. Can also play from Blackberry via USB (while charging B/berry, which is nice) but of course you've got the lead flopping around. I never got it to work from B/berry by bluetooth - it recognises the files and starts but immediately gets stuck. Any ideas on that, anyone?

Comment

USB works for me. If you hold list you can choose how it groups the tracks album folder artist or genre. I wouldn't worry about spending extra on a small one who's goin to break in and steal a USB stick really, you can barely see it anyways.
                                Anyone else think the sound quality when using a iPod is shocking compared to the USB. And blutooth int great but that's just the limitations of bluetooth

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
                                sigpic
                                @DaveZimmer

Comment

Working...
                                X