cables for citroen official sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cables for citroen official sub

i cant find another post for this but if there is my bad.

i want the sub tht citroen have got listed as their accesory but not sure if i can buy it and plug n play. (the cables are already installed) or i have to have all the cables ran through also? anyone no anything ? otherwise a trip to the dealer will be coming on.

Ooo, I was looking at to that too, the long cylander thing? Can't afford it at the minute but would be interested to know what you find out.
    June 2011 - Present: Citroen DS3 D Style+ 1.6 120 (11) 3dr - Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black
    September 2009 - June 2011: Citroen C1 1.0 VTR (59) 3dr - Black
    March 2007 - September 2009: Citroen C1 1.0 Rhythm (07) 3dr - Sunshine Yellow
    June 2006 - March 2007: Citroen Saxo 1.1i SX (99) 3dr - Black

Comment

john can get it for 176 thts y i wanna no if cables r there cas id get it off him n plug it in bet u cant wait for your car best thing ever wen u turn up and have to sign the paper

Comment

Lol yea, same here. The dealer wants me to go in this weekend to sign and speed things up but I said I'm not doing anything until I know that car is here. Lol. That should speed him up a bit.
        June 2011 - Present: Citroen DS3 D Style+ 1.6 120 (11) 3dr - Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black

Comment

ha ha good call keep the pressure on him. Dont leave until everything is right! i made that mistake

Comment

I'm not doing don't worry, because he scared me a bit when I knew the d style plus spec better than he did, he said it didn't come with half the things I'd seen online so I was like, well I'll get it elsewhere then and then it suddenly did (I just think he didn't know tbh). Also want to make sure the full tank of fuel and mats we've agreed are there too or I ain't signing anything. Lol.

Comment

ha ha gd gd u got it beat him get as much out of him as u can

Comment

I know, I want a service plan now as well. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle View Post
                  Lol yea, same here. The dealer wants me to go in this weekend to sign and speed things up but I said I'm not doing anything until I know that car is here. Lol. That should speed him up a bit.
                  The plan is you sign all the stuff before the car is there so it can be processed before the car is there So you don't need to wait longer once the car is there!

Comment

I know that but I'm off work next week anyway so it doesn't matter when I get it, he said it only takes a day anyway, gonna make him sweat a bit first. I have time on my side, lol.

Comment

Ah I wish I was so patient

Comment

Lol, well I've coped a week so far without driving my own car, so I'm sure te odd extra day won't really make much difference.

Comment

Did you pull the big fake plastic grille thing out of the boot? Their on right hand side, see if there is cables in there?

Comment

had a look yh cant see it

Comment

Put your hand in as far as you can if there's cables pre-installed they will be there....

By the way, if I was in your shoes and didn't have the sub fitted I'd probably use the cash you were going to buy it with and buy an aftermarket one, it won't be hidden but will probably sound a lot better since OEM are never "that" great.

I had a small MTX sub and Amp with upgraded Alpine speakers and headunit in my c2 and is sounded awesome, only spent around 400 quid for the lot and you won't need the speakers / headunit for a long time (it'l be speakers first) !

Comment

Working...
                              X