Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge Contacts from 2 Mobile Phones ?

Hi All,
    has anyone managed to merge the contact lists from 2 different mobile phones into one within the Myway satnav/bluetooth package
    I have 2 different Nokia handsets 1 business and 1 personal with 2 different sets of contacts. My problem is that if my business phone is connected to myway via bluetooth I haven't got access to my personal contacts and vice versa.
    I know I can go away and merge both lists on my PC using software but I want to maintain separate contact lists on both phones and merge on the myway.

:confused:

How about assigning your contacts a group such as Work/Personal?

Not too sure about Merging the contacts in the car as you'd need to be switching between phones/SIM's to do that unless you connect them one by one and use one or the other..
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion Dangerousfish. I'd not thought of that approach.
      I think the real issue is with my personal phone , which is a Nokia N900 (which is not a cheap phone) . It connects ok to myway via bluetooth, but cant export my contacts . My business phone a cheapo Nokia 3320 works fine.

Comment

1. Save your contacts to SIM on the phone you're having issues with.
        2. Swap the SIM into the good phone
        3. Save contacts from SIM to internal memory (phone)
        4. Put correct SIMs back in each phone
        5. Your good phone should now have all your contacts stored be it on the internal memory or on the SIM.

Simples
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Dangermouse, I'll give your suggestion a try Thanks for the support :>)

Comment

Danger Mouse ^_^
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
            X