Can I rip MP3 to DVD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I rip MP3 to DVD?

I have My-Way so no USB or Audio Streaming (what were they thinking) Anyway, could I rip a shed load of MP3's onto a DVD instead of a CD Disc?

Originally posted by Riggs55 View Post
    I have My-Way so no USB or Audio Streaming (what were they thinking) Anyway, could I rip a shed load of MP3's onto a DVD instead of a CD Disc?
    But Myway doesn't read DVD's, it only has a CD drive.....................................

There hopefully will be a bluetooth streaming update around November.

Stef
    2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      But Myway doesn't read DVD's, it only has a CD drive.....................................

There hopefully will be a bluetooth streaming update around November.

Stef
      Stick it on an MP3 player and connect it via a small aux lead. Simples.
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Where is the aux connector, I don't have a DS3 yet (if this seems a silly question)?

Comment

next to the handbrake wot model u gettin some models with sat nav dnt hav it ive seen people say

Comment

Sat Nav models do have an aux connector, it's the USB that you don't get

Stef

Comment

I was planning on getting the DS3 150 sport, with Myway potentially (although that depends on a few things). With Myway is there an Aux? And lastly from what you said before it seems using the ipod cable any mp3 files will work if I get just the normal stereo that has the USB socket.

Comment

u get myway u dnt get usb socket so u just have aux / jack socket for ipod or mp3.

Comment

Originally posted by mattds3sport View Post
                  u get myway u dnt get usb socket so u just have aux / jack socket for ipod or mp3.
                  I just read in another thread that there is an accessory option with Citreon to fit an mp3 apapter in the glove box for the ipod, so I think I will get the MyWay system and this (expensive but worth it in my mind as then the DS3 will have absolutely everything I want).

Comment

Well the thing to ask is do you really need the MyWay system in the car??

Don't be under the illusion that it adds value to a vehicle when it comes to Part Exchange time because options don't. Unless it's something you plan to use on a regular basic then I would suggest not bothering to add it to your car and enjoy the USB system instead.
                    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                    Bigfeet's File Repository
                    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                      Well the thing to ask is do you really need the MyWay system in the car??

Don't be under the illusion that it adds value to a vehicle when it comes to Part Exchange time because options don't. Unless it's something you plan to use on a regular basic then I would suggest not bothering to add it to your car and enjoy the USB system instead.
                      Yes I want it in the car as I would use it on a regular basis, I am a Project Manager so my work involves travelling to random places on a regular basis. I think this along with the glovebox usb adapter would give me the best of both worlds although I can see no one who has this set up and it is unclear if the steering wheel controls would work using this set up.
                      Last edited by halloween; 06-07-2011, 18:46.

Comment

No problem, just to double check that you are aware that the MyWay doesn't support UK postcodes. It's just in my mind an expensive item to fit that doesn't really do a great job and if you are going to use it as much as you say then I would suggest you at least try it out in case you end up dissappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                          No problem, just to double check that you are aware that the MyWay doesn't support UK postcodes. It's just in my mind an expensive item to fit that doesn't really do a great job and if you are going to use it as much as you say then I would suggest you at least try it out in case you end up dissappointed.
                          Ah I was unaware it didn't recognised UK postcodes, that is terrible how can they get away with selling it?! USB model it is then if thats the case, guess i'll look into hardwiring a sat nav or something...

Comment

The MyWay will only take the first five digits (french system) so it only gives you a general location. Best advice is to see if your dealer has any models on site with the system fitted (C3 & C3 Picasso Connexion, C5 VTR+ Nav) where you can try it out.

Comment

A lot of sat navs only accept 5 digits of the UK postcode.

I quite like the My way and I'm glad I got it, it's a better display all round, has fairly good traffic built in and of course also gives a visual display to the rear parking sensors too.

Stef

Comment

Working...
                              X