Can I rip MP3 to DVD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You get that anyway Stef
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/cars/citro...view-49305318/

They don't seem to like the M-Way.
      "Cabin technology in the DS3 is hit and miss, with Citroen's MyWay sat-nav system providing most of the misses. The 7-inch information and entertainment display is gorgeous, but you'll find the process of entering a postcode via the twisting knob input system fiddly work. There are other niggles too. MyWay only lets you enter the first four digits of a post code, if your postcode is listed at all -- ours wasn't. After that you'll need to manually enter the street address, which can be hugely time consuming.

Trying to find points of interest (POIs) is a waste of time. They're listed in a tiny window on the screen, where ill-fitting text is scrolled left to right. As a result, longer POIs text strings can take in the region of thirty seconds to fully reveal themselves, by which time you'll either have fallen asleep, or changed your mind about going there.

Save yourself the £1,100 Citroen charges for this joke of a system and buy yourself a TomTom. You'll lose the integrated Bluetooth phone system, rain-sensing wipers and USB music connectivity that form part of the MyWay package, but most of these can be replaced with less infuriating after-market alternatives."

Comment

Why not just get a new head unit, the citroen stereo sucks anyway
        Has Lexia Tool :o)

Comment

Nice to car reviewers getting their information wrong.....!
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
          X