Charging iPhones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rea.hobbs View Post
    Thanks guys I'm getting the dstyle plus. Which is pretty much all the gear included!
    Don't wanna dissapoint you, but the DStyle Plus doesn't come with USB.

With the normal DStyle, you can add the 'Connect Signature' pack which will give you the Upgraded HIFI, Air Con, USB and Bluetooth, but with the DStyle Plus you can't add any options

Comment

Originally posted by x6411 View Post

but with the DStyle Plus you can't add any options

Well That's Shit ?...

Stupid Citroen...

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
        Well That's Shit ?...

Stupid Citroen...
        I think the Plus model is probably just their take on what they think people will want.. They throw in City Signature & Leather with a discount, and limit the amount of colours, so they can 'mass produce' them, hence you can't add options

Comment

You've Broke That Poor Girls Heart Now lol

Comment

Indeed WTF!

The upgraded HIFI sounds great, and the sub has a nice kick to it

The USB input is handy for just putting a few songs on a USB stick and putting it straight into your car, rather than burning a CD
            A few songs? On a 16Gb stick I've got the complete discography of the Beatles, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, ACDC, Deep Purple, Wishbone Ash, Abba (for the Mrs!), The Killers (for the grown up kids) plus a bit of Metallica, Nightwish, Muse and Joe Bonamassa and all the organ works of Johann Sebastian Bach, and I still have some space left.

Comment

Originally posted by Déesse trois View Post
              A few songs? On a 16Gb stick I've got the complete discography of the Beatles, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, ACDC, Deep Purple, Wishbone Ash, Abba (for the Mrs!), The Killers (for the grown up kids) plus a bit of Metallica, Nightwish, Muse and Joe Bonamassa and all the organ works of Johann Sebastian Bach, and I still have some space left.
              A man with obvious good taste. Throw in some Emerson, Lake and Palmer!

Jimbob

Comment

Originally posted by Déesse trois View Post
                A few songs?
                I mean its easy to add a few songs to the ones you already have..

E.g an MP3 cd you put a few albums on it etc.. then a day later you notice you want another song adding.. You'd have to burn another CD.. whereas with the USB stick you just copy it in

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                  You've Broke That Poor Girls Heart Now lol
                  Better off explaining now than being disappointed when picking it up though!

Comment

True! I don't need the USB port. I'll just buy that lighter charging kit stuff. :P

Comment

True! I don't need the USB port. I'll just buy that lighter charging kit stuff. :P
                      Good stuff You still have AUX, which still does the job of playing music through your car!

Comment

Yeah, thank god! Haha

Comment

With the normal DStyle, you can add the 'Connect Signature' pack which will give you the Upgraded HIFI, Air Con, USB and Bluetooth, but with the DStyle Plus you can't add any options
                          You could always change the head unit. My Alpine came to about £220 and has usb, blutooth with built in parrot carphone kit. That price included all the leads to make it compatible with the stalk controls on the car.

Comment

Does this mean i dont get the hi fi system either?

Comment

Does this mean i dont get the hi fi system either?
                              Nope, you don't unless you go for the DSport+
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                                A man with obvious good taste. Throw in some Emerson, Lake and Palmer!

Jimbob

The best ELP was Emerson, Lake & Powell
                                DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X