Blackberry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry

Hi all does anybody know if Blackberries are compatable with the bluetooth system?

Not tried one with DS3 but i configed one for a Citroen C5 Navi-drive system and it worked fine! I know that doesn't answer the question but the tech is the same in both cars.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Cheers I'll find out on Tuesday when I get me motor

Comment

Works a treat with my new company Blackberry Curve 8250......and sort of got my personal Nokia N900 working with some help from a "maemo" forum. Apparently the Nokia N900 doesn't natively support PBAB without some expeditious re-programming which I have carried out..

Comment

Just purchased an iPhone 4 and cant get it to work with the system at all.

Comment

You're probably holding it the wrong way, Remus!

Comment

Haha. Yeah. Damn apple. lol. No it's not that. It detects the phone, but when i go to pair it says failed.

Comment

mine did that to when I first tried to pair my 3GS, had to reset the radio and it has worked fine after that, and paired a second iphone with no issue also.

Comment

Best thing to do is to pop the bonnet and disconnect the battery for a few minutes, this forces the car to reset the factory settings. You should then be able to connect your iPhone, failing that you can also reset the "shunt" fuse which puts the car into dumb mode which also forces a system reset. Hope that helps!
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Remus,

Fairly common thing you are seeing, i.e. detect but not pairing. See this thread for help:

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...ting-READ-THIS

Cheers

Ian

Comment

Thanks Ian and Bigfeet. Will give it a go. I dont really want to take it to the dealer as i know for a fact they will fix the problem and destroy some thing else. Might try the fuse option, as i dont really wanna disconnect the battery.

Thanks again.

John

Comment

Originally posted by Remus View Post
                        Thanks Ian and Bigfeet. Will give it a go. I dont really want to take it to the dealer as i know for a fact they will fix the problem and destroy some thing else. Might try the fuse option, as i dont really wanna disconnect the battery.

Thanks again.

John
                        did you use same dealer as me?
                        anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Hi guys,
                          My blackberry 8700 bold works fine pairing BUT each time i forward a mp3 song it pauses it! so i have to press the volume up and down at the same time to turn on mute and then press them both again and then it plays the next song.
                          This is very annoying as it is hard to press both the volume keys at exactly the same time to enable and disable mute which then makes the blackberry play the next song. It plays the songs one after another if you do not press forward.
                          There seems a bug with the blackberry and the ds when you press forward.
                          Has anyone else had this issue with their blackberrys when forwarding?
                          Life's too short to grow up! ;0)

Comment

Thought you might like this!

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
                              Thought you might like this!
                              LOL

Yeah iPhones Rock =D

Comment

Working...
                              X