Connect Signature pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connect Signature pack

I am thinking of buying a DS3. Looking at the options I am considering the Connect Signature pack. Will this allow me to use my iPhone with the music playing through the car speakers and with the steering wheel controls operating the volume and moving between songs? If it does, is this the only way I will get this functionality.

Is there anywhere that I can find out more about the Connect Signature pack and City Signature Pack, the brochure doesn't go into that much detail.

If you get the Connect Signature you get the upgraded HIFI with sub woofer, extra speaker, USB, Bluetooth & AUX.

Bluetooth = make phone calls / stream music. (can't skip tracks etc from car- in the future will show track names)
    USB = Connect memory stick / iPod / iPhone.. And it let's you control the device using the steering wheel controls etc. And also shows track info, as well as charging the device
    AUX = just an audio input into the car, no control of the audio source from the car, no tracknames.

If you don't select Connect signature (or choose sport model) you just get the AUX(+cd/radio)

Comment

The main brochure doesn't really go much in to the options as there is a separate book for that. Hope this helps you to sort out what bits and bobs you want.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dotptcr6aqdawro
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Get It !

I Did And It's Well Worth It !

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I will definitely go for it.

Comment

Working...
          X