new head unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new head unit

orderd my ds3 last month and couldnt get the hifi system upgrade because im a wheelchair user and with the sub in the boot my wheelchair wont fit would a new head unit improve the standard speakers ?
    Last edited by nathanmac1991; 31-07-2011, 10:58.

Originally posted by nathanmac1991 View Post
    orderd my ds3 last month and couldnt get the hifi system upgrade because im a wheelchair user and with the sub in the boot my wheelchair wont fit
    Who The Hell Told You That ?

If the Dealer Did Then You've Been Had Mate...

Comment

yeah it was actually said its like a tube diwn the back of the boot and my chair just fits in as it is but back to the question would a new head unit improve the sounds system ??

Comment

Nah That's The Optional Tube Sub Woofer - Not The Sub That Comes With The HiFi !

God Some Dealers Are So Effing Thick ! Don't Even Know The Options On The Cars That They Sell ! >.<

But Yeah A New Head Unit Will Greatly Improve The Quality of Sound Mate !

A Few Guys Have Done It On Here !

Comment

Yup they sound sooooo much better
          sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
          Third time around.
          Work in Progress

Comment

ahh really ragin its to late to change it now aswell but if the new head unit helps it will do for me thanx for the advice mate

Comment

I changed to an Alpine CDE126-BT. The sound is a definite improvement although it took a while to get it set how I wanted. This particular head has a built in bluetooth car kit that works really well.

Comment

thanx for that wasent sure what kind to get but will bare this in mind when im buying it was going to get one with a ubs port so i can charge my iphone on it

Comment

Originally posted by nathanmac1991 View Post
                  thanx for that wasent sure what kind to get but will bare this in mind when im buying it was going to get one with a ubs port so i can charge my iphone on it
                  Yeah, it's got a usb, an audio in and an iphone interface (but you have to buy the special iphone adapter cable).

Comment

orite thanx mate cant wait to get it like going to be a whole difrent world to what i have now lol

Comment

I have the Pioneer 8350BT which has blue tooth, USB, SD Card as well as a multitude of colour variations and a 3" screen.

Comment

sweeet thats the kinda thing i was wanting does ot look good and easy enough to fit ?

Comment

Working...
                        X