Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button under central speaker???

Hi all,

Has anyone noticed on the hifi pack the central speaker on the dashboard has a button? ....does anybody know what its for?

It's the sunshine sensor for the climate control.

Comment

remote locking aerial/pick up thingy?
      Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

It's the sensor for the climate control, not sure if it's sunshine it's picking up more than cabin temperature.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
          It's the sensor for the climate control, not sure if it's sunshine it's picking up more than cabin temperature.
          The Owner's Handbook refers to it as a Sunshine Sensor (P12, item 9)

Comment

So it is! Thanks guys. Its misleading though cos of where its located and the fact that you can turn the button made me think it could be a manual loudness control for the central speaker but after twidling with it I couldn't tell any difference in sound quality.

*For the record CITROEN if you put twiddly buttons in awkward places we will find it and fiddle with it!!

Comment

[QUOTE=5tikleback;39974For the record CITROEN if you put twiddly buttons in awkward places we will find it and fiddle with it!![/QUOTE]

Nice observation! We just can't help ourselves!

Comment

Working...
              X