My Way Sat-Nav Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Way Sat-Nav Update

Does anyone know if the SatNav will be updated to accept full UK postcodes?

Simple answer is NO, you are stuck with what you have, I keep my Tom Tom in the car for back up.

Comment

to be honest its not a big deal, however with the supposed bluetooth update i wondered if the software for the satnav might be up dated also.

Comment

Been through this before, the system is set up for European use and that is why the system takes the post code entry the way it does. It's designed for short codes like used aboard unlike us Brits who use a long system, this is why I tend not to recommend the system to customer unless they try it out first.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Sorry didn't mean to repeat a previous thread, but thank you for the clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by chappas View Post
            to be honest its not a big deal, however with the supposed bluetooth update i wondered if the software for the satnav might be up dated also.
            What kind of Bluetooth update are they working on?
            DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

On another thread I read that the bluetooth was being updated in October to have better support for music streaming via bluetooth with track names etc. Not sure if its true or not... but would be good

Comment

Has anyone heard any news on the bluetooth music streaming update
                Last edited by alexmj1; 08-11-2011, 19:59.

Comment

i've read on GPS underground that they think it was a fake video where it showed the software streaming bluetooth music to an iPhone, the update should be available late november but not sure what updates / improvements (if any) it will provide.

Comment

i've read on GPS underground that they think it was a fake video where it showed the software streaming bluetooth music to an iPhone, the update should be available late november but not sure what updates / improvements (if any) it will provide.

When they do release the update do we need to take our cars back to the dealer for them to update the myway system.

Comment

I'm really not sure, to be honest there has been no set date as of yet when the update is going live. Im sure when we have a date one of the dealers might be able to let us know. i know some manufacturers charge for these types of updates.

Comment

I'm really not sure, to be honest there has been no set date as of yet when the update is going live. Im sure when we have a date one of the dealers might be able to let us know. i know some manufacturers charge for these types of updates.
                        Charge....hope not.

Comment

New update for sat nav:

http://citroen.navigation.com/is-bin...gationMenu=YES

200€ damn...

Comment

Thats just for the maps not the firmware.
                            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                            Bigfeet's File Repository
                            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Hi,

sorry for posting on old post.

But can someone confirm that there is an update that will let me stream music from iPhpne through bluetooth now?
                              Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

Working...
                              X