Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which UI ???

Hey Guys,

Nothing Too Serious Just Wondering A Bit...

Which User Interface Screen Would My DStyle Have ? Monochrome A Or Monochrome C ?

both

Comment

lol How Both ?

I Thought It Would Be One Or The Other ? Depending On The Model Or Something ?

Comment

it just different menus on the same display

Comment

screen A is the setting eg setting clock.... date screen C is normal display radio station trip meter and so on sounds complicated but its not as difficult as it might seem.

Comment

Ah Right Ok, Thanks Alot !

Comment

Anyone use the inverted option on the display? I tried for a bit, but too used to the normal 'blackened' style as that's how it displayed when I got it. Tried the inverted one, but too sore on the eyes especially at night if you haven't pressed the old dark button.

Comment

One thing that's been bugging me during the recent Biblical thunderstorms - I have the display nicely set up for day-time and night-time running, but if I need to turn the headlamps on during the day (eg in heavy rain, to warn drivers coming up behind me, the front LEDs not being much use for that!) the display dims automatically, cos it assumes that it's night-time, and on my settings the display is then so dim as to be unreadable. And fiddling around with the display setting while on the move isn't the cleverest thing to be doing in the middle of a cloudburst...

Anyone found a solution to this? (other than turning up the night-time illumination setting, and being dazzled by it at night?) It's not a problem I recall having with other cars I've had.

Comment

Monochrome A & Monochrome C are two different things. My DStyle has Monochrome A. I think you only get Monochrome C on a DStyle if you specify the HiFi option.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Monochrome A & Monochrome C are two different things. My DStyle has Monochrome A. I think you only get Monochrome C on a DStyle if you specify the HiFi option.
                    Yeah I Thought So, Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                      One thing that's been bugging me during the recent Biblical thunderstorms - I have the display nicely set up for day-time and night-time running, but if I need to turn the headlamps on during the day (eg in heavy rain, to warn drivers coming up behind me, the front LEDs not being much use for that!) the display dims automatically, cos it assumes that it's night-time, and on my settings the display is then so dim as to be unreadable. And fiddling around with the display setting while on the move isn't the cleverest thing to be doing in the middle of a cloudburst...

Anyone found a solution to this? (other than turning up the night-time illumination setting, and being dazzled by it at night?) It's not a problem I recall having with other cars I've had.

Guess that you may have figured it by now, but there is a separte brightness menu on the centre display. Press "menu" and go to "personalisation" and you'll find it there.
                      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                      X