New Owners Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Owners Questions

Hi all I've recently bought my first DS3 I do however have two simple questions for you guys. Firstly I CANNOT change my km to m! The part under the GEI. Also I would like to put brighter bulbs in my mood lighting. Is this a simple enough job. I am useless with anything technical as you may have guessed!

Many thanks
    I BELIEVE THERE IS SOMETHING OUT THERE WATCHING US. UNFORTUNATELY, IT'S THE GOVERNMENT

Welcome!

What have you gone for re colours and model?

Not sure the first, but the lights:

Zack made this how to guide
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Hi WTF...I've gone for a EHDi 90 Dstyle plus in white with black roof and black 17s. But as was the showroom car It already had chrome side strips, city signature pack fitted, hifi system fitted, connect signature pack fitted, white pack fitted and upgraded alcantara sports seats. All in all an awesome car. I'll try get pics uploaded soon.

And thankyou ��
      I BELIEVE THERE IS SOMETHING OUT THERE WATCHING US. UNFORTUNATELY, IT'S THE GOVERNMENT

Comment

First Welcome!
        Now If you have My way then its setup and then units. Don't know about the normal radio. Should say in the handbook

Looked in the online handbook and think its page 273 there. Again in setup, units change the Liters per 100km to Miles per gallon and it changes everything to miles
        Last edited by cyclone; 31-10-2011, 17:04. Reason: looked in online handbook
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Poor PDI skills....

To change the KM to MPH you will need to press the menu button on the radio, using the directional buttons around 'OK' select 'units' and use 'OK' to move into the next menu and from there select MPH and finaly 'OK' to confirm.

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

You explain much better than me, thanks

Comment

Cyclone and bigfeet....see here lies the problem, I've done exactly that, via the change units. And it has changed it on my radio display where you get the mpg info etc but not on my GEI dial. See my predicament!? Dunno if it's a fault. Surely it should change both!

Comment

Hey And Welcome

Comment

Changes both on mine but I have My Way

Comment

I have my way on our C3 connection and your right it does change on that. but I'm guessing it should change both on the DS anyway?! Maybe not connected properly or summit. Only a small thing but well annoying lol

Comment

I now have managed to change my KM to M!!! ������

Comment

Sometimes the DS3 will display KM but switch to MPH when the ignition is fully started. Glad to hear you got it sussed!
                        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                        Bigfeet's File Repository
                        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I wasn't pressing OK after changing the units that's all....����

Comment

I wasn't pressing OK after changing the units that's all...

Comment

Working...
                            X