Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• standard headunit

Hey all,

Hopefully getting my DS3 dStyle Hdi tomorrow (or monday). It was a pre-built car with most of what I wanted on it. Unfortunatly it doesnt have the connecting box (or hifi sound system). How easy is it to install the hifi kit myself? what is the difference? Do i get the bass speaker in the back too?

Thanks!

Hi

Dont know if you Can install it yourself. You will need to cut some plastic remove some bits and wire some cables around the car. The best solution for you might be the external sub. For ya boot and maybe a fm transmitter for your phone/iPod.

Don't even know if you can buy the hifi part for self mounting.

Comment

With regards to the extra sub, this is an extra you will need to speak to your dealer about.
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Hi There,

Sorry To Put A Downer On This But You Can't Fit It After The Car Has Come From The Factory...

This Situation Happned To Me But Luckily Today I Found Out That My Car Hasn't Entered Production So It Has Been Added As An Extra...

My Dealer Told Me It Was Impossible To Fit After The Car Had Been Built Because It Also Changes The Dash...

Comment

ah well.. such as life... will look at getting a subtle bass in the back. Actually will probably wait till i pick up the car to decide first! lol!

Comment

Working...
          X