Do I have a usb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have a usb

Hi guys love the car just starting to find my way round it's a d style plus I can't seem to see a USB socket. only a aux

if it was meant to have the usb socket it would be where the aux plug is and if its configed to have one then ya might av to take it back to get one put in @ the dealers where ya got it

also welcome to the club
    e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
    Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Thanks for the info I thought as much might be a bit of a problem as its 200 miles away is it an rasy job lol I wanted it instead of having a load of cd I phone playing through would be great but don't think I've got blue tooth

Comment

just get a double aux jack that plugs straight into an ipod/iphone n car then ya can play ya tunes through that via the stereo. and hey presto no cd's lol

one of these i thinks>>>Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	353619
        e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
        Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Now I've order something similar for £2.50 just to see if the sound quality was ok shall give it a try if not may have a new head unit for Xmas lol

Comment

DStyle plus models only have aux in, no USB or bluetooth.
            Proud owner of missing wonky stickers

Comment

thanks for the help music sounds great from the i phone to the aux really impressed just need a vent mount for it now any one tryed any my old one is to short

Comment

lol in the days of blue peter and sticklebacl plastic ows bout blue tac lol knows ya can get iphone windscreen mounts orf fleabay

Comment

Got an cracking dash mount that even sticks to the dimpled ds3 dash from tescos of all places any one know the price on he dealer fitted USB as I'm struggling for x
                  Mass presidents lol

Comment

Originally posted by Desmondpizey View Post
                    Got an cracking dash mount that even sticks to the dimpled ds3 dash from tescos of all places any one know the price on he dealer fitted USB as I'm struggling for x
                    Mass presidents lol
                    XMas Presents Maybe ? :L

Think It's About £150 ? Ask Your Dealer

Comment

Working...
                    X