MyWay and Iphone 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyWay and Iphone 4

Hi, im new to this forum and wondered if anyone can help me. I have a DS3 with the MyWay city pack in as I really wanted Sat Nav. Although the dealership told me I would be able to stream my music via blue tooth and charge my phone via USB, I have since found this not to be possible. When I had a Nokia Music Express phone, if someone phoned me, their number was displayed on the screen with their name. However, since upgrading to an Iphone 4, this no longer happens and all I get is "Unknown caller". I can access my contacts through the screen and make calls fine but if anyone calls, it does not show who it is on the screen. Any ideas how I can fix this? I really dont want to change my Iphone as I love it but this is driving me nuts. Thanks.

Firstly - Welcome

One of the iPhone army will be along to help, I've got no idea!
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Any ideas or help from anyone out there would be much appreciated. I love my Ds3 and this is the only thing letting it down.

Comment

I had the Nokia N9 but wouldn't sync with my car so got rid of the phone.

Have you done some searches in the mean time? Swear there is something on here about it.

Quick look - might give some clues for now:

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...ghlight=iphone
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Not sure about iPhone but you normally need to make sure that the setting for bluetooth on the phone allows remote sim access otherwise the car system cannot access the phonebook to see whos calling.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

From my experience with the same set up, it's a bit of a random one I'm afraid... most of the time I get 'caller unknown' come up, despite the fact that I can scroll through contacts in the address book fine, and then occasionally the name of the person who is calling will actually come up.

I don't think I've had a call in the car since the last update on my iOS software, I always have that little bit of hope that the next one will fix it
            White/Black
            1.6 THP

Comment

Its a strange one, me and the missus both have an iphone 4. When she's connect everything pops up names etc, when im connected i get unknown caller!! Both us iOs5 so not sure why it does this.

Comment

Buy Have You 2 Got The Same Version Of iOS5 ?

As There Is Now A 5.0.1

Comment

Working...
                X