Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trasfering Samsung Galaxy S2 contacts onto the radio.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trasfering Samsung Galaxy S2 contacts onto the radio.

I have been trying for a while to get my contacts from Galaxy S2 onto the stereo. I could receive phone calls listen to my music on the stereo but couldn't make a call unless I made it via the phone. After many attempts at re-pairing with the stereo could not get it to work. I spent most of the night on the internet to no success.

I was playing around with the phone and found a import/export section and thought this maybe the reason . Tried it and it worked. This is how I did it.
    Sitting in the car ,you dont need to touch anything on the stereo , Goto; Contacts - press menu button at bottom left - press import/export - press send namecard via - press select all contact (or the ones you want to send) - press send - select bluetooth. Job Done. It did then say that it failed but at the top of the phone you will see transfering numbers in a red circle . When it finishes you will now be able to access contacts you transfered.

Only thing you might need to do, is to go into the phone change the namecards to transfer single and not as a group. Hope this helps out a fellow DS3'er.
Working...
X