Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skipping track when USB plugged in with iPhone!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skipping track when USB plugged in with iPhone!!!!

Hi I've just got my new ds3 sport plus on Friday and I am loving it I have tired out the USB cable with my iPhone 4s and when playing the tracks it skips/ or does a like a scratching noise for few seconds as if a cd was playing, and it's starting to become annoying lol, my iPhone is up to date, and was just woundering if anyone else has had this problem and if so what has been done, thanks xx

Is The USB Lead In Good Condition ?

Comment

Have you got the Bluetooth off or not paired to the car while your doing this?
      I have to switch the music streaming off or else it doesn't work properly on the iPod source
      61 DSport + e-hdi airdream
      V5 STI Type R Impreza

Comment

May be worth getting the connection on the back of the stereo checked with your supplying dealer. We have just had a DS3 come back with an identical problem. Turned out that the connection on the back of the stereo was loose and when the customer was driving it was skipping

Comment

I had trouble with this the other day & I can't quite remember how I managed to sort it out

I think closing all the apps that were 'minimised' helped, as well as closing(or opening) the iPod app (try both - can't remember which! )

Comment

Not got the "shake to shuffle" option turned on the iPod? Had me for awhile

Comment

Working...
            X